Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stars align for Jimmy & Ben

Whether you want to admit it publicly or not- Sarah Silverman is hilarious.
A few months back she did a bit claiming to be f&*$@ing Matt Damon- the video featuring Damon was seen 8 million times on Youtube.

Sarah Silverman is dating Jimmy Kimmel in real life. When he found out about the "intentional sexual encounters" his girlfriend had been having, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

The result....a video featuring Brad Pitt, Don Cheadle, Meatloaf, Josh Groban, Harrison Ford, Cameron Diaz, Robin Williams, and a host of other stars announcing publicly that Jimmy Kimmel is f*&@#ing Ben Affleck.

Six Minutes of hilarity...



And...don't judge me...you know you are laughing on the inside! hahaha!!!

4 comments:

Im Quinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Im Quinn said...

That is the funniest shit I've ever seen. You made my day.

Samuel Isaac Richard said...

Wow.

I think that's all I need to say. Oh yeah, and I'm *&^%$ing Ron Werner.

Ashley Owlita said...

hahahaha!!!